- HAL-UPMC with pdfs of my publications
- Some research videos
- List of publications
I am responsable of the following two master programs at UPMC. Their are open to international students.
My current research interests include stability of structures, fracture and damage mechanics, computational mechanics, plates and shells, large deformations and instabilities in soft solids.
- Fracture and damage mechanics, variational phase-field models
- Multistable plates and shells
- Nonlinear elasticity
I teach several classes at UPMC including
- Equilibre stabilité et vibrations (3A103)
- Structures élancées (4AG20)
- Nonlinear finite element analysis (5AG07)
- Projects in structural mechanics.