- List of publications
- HAL-UPMC with pdfs of my publications
- Some research videos
I am responsible for the following two master programs at Sorbonne University. Their are open to international students.
I have an opening for a Ph.D. position starting in october 2020 on variational fracture. If you are potentially interested, send me a mail. Only applications of students with outstanding academic results will be considered.
My current research interests include stability of structures, fracture and damage mechanics, computational mechanics, plates and shells, large deformations and instabilities in soft solids.
- Fracture and damage mechanics, variational phase-field models
- Multi-stable plates and shells
- Nonlinear elasticity
You can find further details in research
I teach several classes at Sorbonne including
- Equilibre stabilité et vibrations (3A103)
- Structures élancées (4AG20)
- Nonlinear finite element analysis (5AG07)
- Projects in structural mechanics.
You can find further details in teaching