- List of publications
- HAL-UPMC with pdfs of my publications
- Some research videos
I am responsable of the following two master programs at UPMC. Their are open to international students.
My current research interests include stability of structures, fracture and damage mechanics, computational mechanics, plates and shells, large deformations and instabilities in soft solids.
- Fracture and damage mechanics, variational phase-field models
- Multistable plates and shells
- Nonlinear elasticity
You can find further details in research
I teach several classes at UPMC including
- Equilibre stabilité et vibrations (3A103)
- Structures élancées (4AG20)
- Nonlinear finite element analysis (5AG07)
- Projects in structural mechanics.
You can find further details in teaching